The PBR is excited to be welcoming fans to events for the 2021 season.
PBR and host venues have taken enhanced health and safety measures – for you, our other guests, athlete participants and staff members for a responsible event everyone can enjoy. You must follow all posted instructions while attending events. By attending an event, you accept an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending an event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
The safety of fans and participants remains a top priority for PBR, and we continue to follow government protocols on holding events. We are thrilled to welcome fans back, rolling out new fan safety protocols for a safe and responsible event.
Among our protocols, PBR has adopted a series of sanitization and social distancing measures to help create a safe environment for fans to enjoy the toughest sport on dirt throughout the 2021 Unleash The Beast and Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tours.
We are also highly encouraging fans to wear facial coverings at all PBR events. To purchase PBR reusable facemasks click here!
Fans preparing to attend future Unleash The Beast and Pendleton Whisky Velocity Tour events can read below to learn about some of the steps the PBR is taking with its Be Cowboy Safe plan.
We appreciate your support and cooperation in strictly complying with these safety guidelines. If you have any questions, concerns or feedback, please call PBRDirect at 800-732-1727 or email us at email@example.com.
- PBR’s Outdoor Social Distance Seating was created to execute a safe outdoor seating environment. PBR will kill every other row of seating; assign fans to specific general admission sections which provide adequate spacing between fans in open seating rows.
- For indoor arena shows, the PBR is only selling up to 50% of a venue’s sellable capacity in POD-style seating.
- PBR’s POD Seating was created to execute a safe indoor seating environment, limiting crossover interaction between fans, and increasing separation in the stands.
- POD Seating is being utilized in all indoor arena sections in groupings of 2, 3, 4, 5, & 6 seats. Fans must purchase all tickets in a selected POD group.
- When buying tickets, every fan will be informed of the exact seat location POD they are purchasing.
- Fans sitting in ALL Outdoor Social Distance or Indoor POD seating sections are asked to respect one another’s distance to provide a safe environment for everyone in attendance.
DIGITAL TICKETING / BOX OFFICE SAFETY
- When possible, PBR and the venues will be eliminating the printing of hard tickets, shifting to all digital/mobile tickets
- When digital ticketing is not possible, all box office workers must wear gloves and wipe down their work areas with disinfectants on a regular basis.
- PBR and the venues will work to have placement of 6-foot spacing signage at Box Office windows to ensure fans in line abide by social distancing guidelines.
PLEASE KEEP YOUR DISTANCE
- PBR and the venues will provide ample signage to be displayed in parking lots, entrances/exits, concourses, outdoor grounds, etc. reminding fans to continue to practice social distancing and appropriate hand washing hygiene. PBR also encourages and or may require fans based on local mandates to wear facial coverings, which have been proven to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- The PBR will read a PSA announcement at the start of each event to remind fans of precautions they can take to help limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Various informational signage will be created to educate fans on practical ways to stay safe during the pandemic.
- In select markets, complimentary facial coverings will be available upon request.
- Social distancing guidelines will be monitored at restrooms, vendor and concession areas.
- Prepackaged concessions will be available as well as an increased reliance on cashless and contactless concessions, when possible.
- Through arena announcements, fans will asked to practice social distancing at the end of the event to minimize congestion in the aisle and approaching exits.
CONCOURSE ACTIVATIONS, MERCHANDISE & AUTOGRAPHS
- PBR will postpone post-show autographs and all concourse booth activations for the foreseeable future to limit the congregation of fans.
- Official PBR merchandise will be available for purchase, focused on best-sellers and cashless transactions to speed shopping times, move people through faster, and limit congregation. All items remain available on PBRShop.com
- PBRewards members will be able to earn additional points by using their PBRewards app at the arena, where possible.
PBR STAFF / RIDERS
- All PBR staff and riders will be tested and screened prior to working or competing in the event.
- All arena staff will undergo CDC Facilities COVID-19 screenings in order to participate in event weekend.
- The PBR has a NO REFUND Policy. However, should a fan(s) feel ill and is not able to make the event, the league will issue a credit to attend a future PBR event as well as provide a credit to watch the event on RidePass, for event credits please call PBR Direct at 800-732-1727.